Cheap international flights to Abuja take one to the capital of Nigeria. It is located in the center of Nigeria and is home to more than a
million people. Nigeria sees a mix populace of Christians, Muslims and worshippers of nature.
Abuja is shaped by Aso Rock, a rock formed due to water erosion. The Presidential complex, National Assembly and Supreme Court are located
in the South of the City. Countries bordering Nigeria are
Cheap flight tickets are available from most important international destination. This Christmas do not miss your opportunity to visit Abuja and celebrate
Christmas in an exciting way.
- Nigeria is the only country where everybody looks forward to the First Lady speaking.
- Nigeria’s President has the highest vehicle convoy in the world.
- Women from Imo state in Nigeria have more hair in their chest than men.
- The cost of living in Abuja is higher than that of London.
- Nigeria has the highest number of musicians in the world.
- Maidugiri girls have the longest hair.
- There is a place called Sabo in every village in Nigeria.
- China’s best market is Nigeria.
- Nigeria has the highest number of slangs in Africa.
There are direct flights to Abuja from London and Manchester. The following are the major carriers;
- Lufthansa Airlines
- Air France
- Ethiopian Airlines
- British Airways
- Emirates Airlines
- Air Arabia
Sightseeing in Abuja
Sightseeing in Abuja is a unique experience and has some monuments and places unique to it. It really is an enthralling experience to see and view a glorious historical past.
- Aso Rock- This rock is located on the fringes of Abuja. It is a 400 meter monolith caused by water erosion.
- Zuma Rock- This is a large and shapely monolith often referred to as “Gateway to Abuja”.
- Abuja National Stadium- The largest stadium in the country that has a seating capacity of 60,000. It houses many sports like football, hockey etc.
Nigerians are known for their athletic ability and their records in Olympics are praiseworthy. Other places worth visiting are:
- National Ecumenical Center
- Gurara Falls
- Millennium Park
- Eagle Square
- Giri Pottery Center
- The Velodrome
- National Mosque
- Ladi Kwali Pottery Center
- Strabag Hills
- IBB Golf Center
- Ushafa Pottery Center
- Usuma Dam
- Abuja Amusement Park
- Jabi River
- Abuja Love Garden
- Abuja Amusement Park
- Gurara River
Foods of Abuja
- Spicy Boiled Yams
- Nigerian Stew
- Jollof Rice
- Pounded Yams
- Greens Stew
- Fried Plantains
- Chin Chin
- Dried Pork Sausages